Rachel-y Cheney is an israeli certified Iyengar [senior-junior advanced 1] teacher with 35 years of experience.
She developed a dedicated zoom teaching technique showing asana's (postures) facing forward / profile, near / far, providing various options.
She teaches in English with personalized multilingual corrections:
- Weekly Thursday morning classes 7.30 - 9am
- Monday evening classes: 22 February, 22 March 2021. 7 - 8.30pm
Open to all.
You may participate to a single class or more.
Prior to the class, you may inform Rachely of your Yoga level and of any health issues you may have.
+972 545 522112 (Whatsapp)
Price: 10€/class [12$] payable by Paypal or Credit Card. Direct link for payment: https://yoga-do.co.il/participate-a-yoga-class/
- The class duration is at least 1h30. It may exceed this timing for questions, etc.
- Please connect 5' prior to the class.
- All microphones will be muted during the class. "Raise your hand" if you have questions.
- If you wish to be corrected by Rachel-y, please ensure you can be seen properly (camera turned on, correct framing).
- Prepare your material or equivalent (books for bricks, blankets/ rolled towels for bolster, 2 chairs and a wall).